Subject: Re: kernel status for z50
To: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
From: Mikel Waxler <waxor@waxor.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/07/2002 01:21:38
thanks.

Mikel 'I'm in love with the hpcmips developers' Waxler

No really. I try to keep the noise down on lists like this so I'm usally
quiet, but I really appreciate the work you do for the hpcmips port.

Incedentally, my college just tried to dump its old MIPS server. It is a
dual processor motherboard with only one cpu installed. It is an old NEC
server. the date is 7-01-98, model number is RT-4410-2204. Anyone know
where I can get more data on it? It is perhaps 75 mhz. If someone wants it
scream, we can work something out.