Subject: Re: BE-300 booting
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Scott Bulgin <llamas@golden.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/28/2002 16:25:59
You can adjust the memory, I got a utility "MemoryAdj" from
http://www.cableone.net/evalondon/be300/swr.html which does the trick.. I
was able to get the kernel to boot... made it to a grey screen and it
locked my unit.  I had to remove the battery for several min. to get it
back.. reset/power+reset/etc with no luck.

Scott