Subject: netbsd instatation
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: None <shlomo.steinberg@motorola.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 05/02/2002 22:17:15
I just got a nec mobilepro 880 with 2Gbyte toshiba pcmcia HD
on wince the things are very poor due to lack of software but I see the
answer on netbsd!
I downloaded the 1.5.2 for mips and started the instalation:
re-partitionated the HD so 1.7 for dos and ~300 for netbsd (I thought I
will mount the dos later to the netbsd)
I rebooted and wince formated the HD to 1.7mb - great
now I downloaded again the sets and started the instalation.
on the netbsd disklabel I added the dos partition at the end and ask hip
to make instalation from unmounted dir (I try other option also) but the
installer didnt saw the files
when I used csh and try to mount the msdos to see the files I didnt
succed!

Please help - could any one give me instruction - step by step how to
install NETBSD on NEC mobile pro 880 on a pcmcia HD from his dos
partition?

thanks in advance

--
Shlomo Steinberg