Subject: Re: native browser
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@freenet.de>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/24/2002 15:52:01
On 24.04.02, 00:40:27, Robert Brown wrote:
> Bernd,
>
> It took me a while, but I finally went looking for your dillo package. It
> seems as if you have taken it down. Would you mind making it available
> again? It seems like the answer for a simple native graphical browser for
> NetBSD/hpcmips.

Indeed, I had to remove it temporarily, since I have a very limited
space and needed it for something else. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

I've re-uploaded it under the URL given below. It'll probably stay
there for some time. (Until I build a new version.)

Watch out! If you have any png-version other than 1.2.1, it might not
work properly, although installation might succeed.

Good luck and have fun with this nice little browser.

--
Bernd Sieker

NetBSD, Net Profit.
		-- Andrew Gillham