Subject: Re: dead computer
To: M. Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
From: Chris Jones <chris@cjones.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/18/2002 14:12:37
--jKBxcB1XkHIR0Eqt

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 01:27:26PM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:

> Damn, I should have had you jump up and down and crow like a rooster
> while you were at it :-)

I probably would have tried it, too.

Sigh.  This MobilePro is *almost* exactly what I want in a portable
computer -- inexpensive, small but decent display, small but decent
keyboard, PCMCIA, CF, serial, and USB.  But the USB doesn't work, and
it's been cursed with WinCE.

Windows CE bites!  You feel sick.  Windows CE bites!  You die...

Chris

--=20
Chris Jones                                          Mad scientist at large
  www.netbsd.org www.postgresql.org www.schemers.org www.python.org

--jKBxcB1XkHIR0Eqt

--jKBxcB1XkHIR0Eqt--