Subject: Re: ne2k pcmcia cards for Wince 2.2
To: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <chrome@real-time.com>
From: Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/11/2002 16:27:29
Hi!

> > > any other suggestions?
> > a serial I/O card, null-modem cable and a 115200-baud PPP connection to
> > another computer?
> 	how does wince speak over that, tho? anyone ever gotten wince 2.2 to
> speak meaningfully to a real OS over a serial line?

Yep. I made wince2 and linux talk to each other. See
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/velo/ ...

[Funny thing, the CE did 2KB/sec over 115kbit serial. That's bad. But
it did 2KB/sec over 10Mbit ethernet. That's real bad.]
									Pavel
--
(about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly.  However, I really think that the U.S.
no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy." --hpa