Subject: ne2k pcmcia cards for Wince 2.2
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <chrome@real-time.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/08/2002 15:35:51
I had a Linksys ne2k clone pcmcia card that I used in my z50 (it was one of
the only cards wince supported). unfortunately, it was stolen; and I need a
replacement.

I see that mwave.com has a similar/same model for $45; but I'm not sure I
want the same model, since it had a huge dongle with both 10base2 and
10baseT connectors.

anyone have suggestions for wince-supported pcmcia cards? I'm not stuck on
ne2k or linksys.

mostly I only need the wince support for when I'm installing netbsd; but at
that point, it's kind of critical, since I don't have a Windows box to
serve as a host, and so I just start the install by downloading the install
kernel from within wince, over the network.

Carl.
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises