Subject: Re: Z50 kernel issues
To: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
From: Robert Brown <shox@shox.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/06/2002 23:59:07
I am using NetBSD 1.5.2 with Greg's kernel. Since I installed it netstat
has not worked on either that kernel or the generic one.

I am using a wired LAN - 3com Etherlink III 10bT card. It's an older card
so the drivers should be mature. I have no idea what is causing it.. I'll
have to investigate further. If anyone else has seen this or has
suggestions, they would be appreciated. Google searches didn't turn up
much of anything.

One other note: I installed on a 512mb CF card. 20mb dos partition, 80mb
swap, the rest for NetBSD. Everything works fine aside from this issue.

-Rob

--
Robert Brown
Email:   shox@shox.org