Subject: Re: Z50 kernel issues
To: Robert Brown <shox@shox.org>
From: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/06/2002 22:28:36
On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, Robert Brown wrote:

> install worked just fine and the system is great. I installed with the
> generic kernel but moved over to Greg's kernel that he put up yesterday. With
> both the default and Greg's kernel I can't seem to run a netstat. I also
> noticed a few issues at boot time. Here's a boot log:

hmmm... i'm using the same kernel on a Z50 (with a base 1.5.1 install)...
no boot issues or problems... i'm using 1.5.1 w/greg's newest build on a
340MB and 1GB microdrive with no probs...

(btw, thanks to Andrew Diller about the tip of putting the kernel under /
- rebooting works great now!)

> I have also noticed that I can't run netstat. Here's what I get:

not having a problem running netstat... are you using a wired or wireless
LAN?