Subject: Re: HPCmips wiki
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: josh <dorqus@bsdfreek.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/06/2002 13:36:31
Andrew Diller wrote...
> Is here:
> http://hpcmips.screamingserver.com/z50wiki
> Feel free to add your thoughts, tips, etc.
> I need someone to add info about the MobilePro-- I know nothing about these
> machines.

I have a MobilePro 800, would LOVE to have the new feature that
the z50 now has (mainly screen blank, and better touchscreen
calibration, plus maybe USB mouse support), audio support is
not that big a deal for me.  Can give you any info
you need, or can even provide accounts if people want to poke
around on it.  I might be able to provide some NFS mounted
disk space for compiling stuff (It has a 256mb CF card ATM)

--
josh
	I don't tan, I don't burn, I implode.