Subject: Re: New kernel behavior [was] Re: z50 TrackPoint driver for CVS...
To: Greg Hughes <gl2hughes@uwaterloo.ca>
From: Greg Hughes <gl2hughes@uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/06/2002 07:13:33
Okay, here's an excerpt from

  http://www.netbsd.org/ja/Ports/hpcmips/install.txt

that at least briefly describes this possibility (it's in the tips
section about half-way through):

  pbsdboot.exe can find /netbsd kernel on CF ffs partition.
  if your CF has both msdos partition and ffs partition,
  pbsdboot.exe can find ffs:/netbsd from Windows CE environment.
  if so,you don't need to set kernel file on msdos partition.

- Greg