Subject: Cross compiling...
To: HpcMIPS <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/03/2002 06:03:21
Woohoo...  I've finally gotten around to installing the latest i386
snapshot on my machine at home, and then bringing it up to -current.
Suddenly, the hpcmips-make cross-compile script seems to be working
(previously, it would always give errors).

I'm not cross compiling a hpcmips NetBSD kernel for my z50 on my i386
machine.  Of course, I have no way of knowing if this kernel is going to
work till I get home and actually try to boot with it, but this is
certainly promising.

Now I might be able to finally try and tackle getting the trackpoint
support working with -current.

Adam