Subject: rescue disk for a z50
To: HpcMIPS <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Mikel Waxler <fox@bork.hampshire.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/02/2002 11:22:37
So I got X, the arrow keys, and all my packages setup nice and perfect.
After a little research I found the wscons page and setup my virtual
terminals all nice and slick.

Except I setup 5 of them. Now when it boots it locks up hard just after
starting the 4th console. My only option is the reset button.

Is there a way I can fix this? Something similar to single user mode in
Linux?

On second though I should be able to use the shell from the install
kernel to edit the files. I'll give that a try.

There must be a better way though. What would be the correct method?

Mikel Waxler