Subject: Re: Building a kernel...
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: TAKEMURA Shin <takemura@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/05/2002 08:14:51
I've modified vrip functions slightly last week. So, it might be
need to fix the patch. I think I can easily fix the vrdsiu.c to
put it compilable but I can't test the TrackPoint because
I don't have z50 :-(

Is there any developper who own z50?

Takemura

#It seems that I sent this message only to Kirchhoff. So I
#will send this again.