Subject: z50 on the net available for builds
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Diller <dillera@sudanacid.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 02/03/2002 22:58:43
Hello:

So I'm working on getting my Z50 up on the net completely, as a dev machine
for anyone to build on.

Right now I have the z50 with a 4 gig scsi drive (connected with the
SLIMSCSI 1060) and a socket LPE for the net connection.

Its connected to my dsl line, which isn't bad for tty connections.

I'm planning on leaving it up and purchasing another z50 on ebay for my
real use-- but I'd love someone to use this to get a fully working kernel
that does both gregs TP and the suspend stuff (which Alexander Bochmann
seems to have working).

Anyways, the machine should be up by tomorrow, with a fresh 1.5.2 install
that's just finishing now.

Email me if you want an account-- anyone can have one, as long as you are
building some cool stuff and furthering Z50 development.

I'll put up a webserver with some info. THe machine will be reachable at:

z50.sudanacid.com

Thanks,

andy diller