Subject: howto on i386 cross compile
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Diller <dillera@sudanacid.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/21/2002 09:23:41
Hello:

I installed 1.5.2 i386 on an older laptop this weekend, with the hope of
setting it up to do some cross-compliation for hpcmips.

I've looked and downloaded the file on:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/hpcmips/cross/

but it dosen't seem to do much.

I think I need a slightly higher-level doc that explains on how to setup
the enviroment.

I've cross-compiled before, for my agenda (but that of course was linux).
That was a huge mips-toolchain that you untarred and just 'made' sources.

I'm hoping someone on the list can point me to a doc, or take a few moments
and explain how to set it up.

What I really want to do is examine the Xserver sources and see if we can't
set emulate 3 buttons to get a third button working.

-andy diller