Subject: Re: Virtual screen resolution?
To: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
From: Greg Hughes <greg@particle.dyndns.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/09/2002 13:39:32
Hmm...  This does seem to have the property I'm looking for, however I was
really hoping that there was some way of doing this in the X server
natively so that I would not be restricted to a particular WM (I'm finding
BlackBox quite nice / light to use and would like to keep using it).

Thanks,
- Greg Hughes