Subject: Re: X on Z50 working
To: josh <dorqus@bsdfreek.com>
From: Chris Jones <chris@cjones.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/07/2002 09:54:50
--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 07:55:16PM -0500, josh wrote:

> Is there really USB mouse support? I have a USB mouse, which works fine
> under WinCE, but it's not even detected by my kernel (perhaps
> there is a newer kernel I can use)

The last time I asked, NetBSD didn't support the USB hardware on these
machines.  The problem is that NEC doesn't have any docs on how the
USB is accessed.  Every other USB port in the world apparently
attaches via PCI; but the MobilePros don't have any PCI.

If you can get technical docs from NEC, you'll be my hero.  At least
for a little while...

Chris

--=20
Chris Jones                                          Mad scientist at large
  www.netbsd.org www.postgresql.org www.schemers.org www.python.org

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq--