Subject: Re: X on Z50 working
To: chad <y@mit.edu>
From: John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/05/2002 23:51:25
there is a nifty compaq evo that is small.

this thread sent me off mining the web for alternatives too. it's the
640x480 thing that's causing me grief wrt the z50. at 800x600 i get 2
roughly decent pages if i use the jmk fonts. 640x480 would drive me bats.

but i am starting to feel off-topic now so i'll shut up...

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life