Subject: RE: Problem installing on z50
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Sanford Barton <bart@tequinox.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/05/2002 02:37:22
I think when I did this, I used an msdos prompt on a win98laptop (which cf
to pcmcia adapter) to:
	- erase all of the existing partitions
 	- create a 10mg msdos primary
	- then used format to format the partition

after that, CE was content to leave it alone and the sysintall picked up the
reset of the unused space.

Bart