Subject: Re: X on Z50 working
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: josh <dorqus@bsdfreek.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/04/2002 19:55:16
M. Warner Losh wrote...
> I think you emulate the third mouse button by hitting the windows key
> and 1, 2 or 3, but I could be wrong.

On my MobilePro 800 I can hit the Windows key and the 3 key, and that's
the equivilant of the right mouse button, middle button is done
with the windows key and the 2 key, if I'm really good I can
even cut & paste with the damn touhcscreen ;)

Is there really USB mouse support? I have a USB mouse, which works fine
under WinCE, but it's not even detected by my kernel (perhaps
there is a newer kernel I can use)

$ ls -l /netbsd
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  2633046 Aug 18 16:32 /netbsd

NetBSD 1.5.2 (GENERIC) #39: Sun Aug 19 05:31:33 JST 2001
    shin@touji:/u/obj/release/sys/arch/hpcmips/compile/GENERIC
NEC MobilePro 800 (NEC VR4121 rev0.0 131.072MHz)

--
josh
    Don't be fooled by cheap finnish imitations ; BSD is the One True Code