Subject: Re: z50 install problem
To: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
From: Russell McManus <russell_mcmanus@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/31/2001 11:23:43
I haven't tried out the Orinoco silver card I've got lying around.
Does anyone know whether it will work with the z50?  Is it a power
hog?  I still haven't figured out how to get this thing working
right with my i386 thinkpad running NetBSD (I know the card works
because I use it when dual booting the Thinkpad into windows).

I've got a SlimSCSI on the way, so I might get sucked into compiling
a bunch of stuff for the z50.  In particular I'm looking for emacs
(yes, I'm one of _those people_).  I'm also drooling over the new
512Meg CF cards you can get now...

Nice z50/netbsd web page, btw, bball!

-russ