Subject: 3-button emulation
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Callanan <sc843@bard.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/07/2001 14:52:53
Dear mailing list:
I have a WorkPad z50 with 1.5.0 distribution. My Xhpc is working fine
(after I set it to ttyE0 and installed the new kernel for TrackPoint
support - sweet!).
My question is, I would like to use 3-button emulation ([Win]+click =
button 3). TAKEMURA Shin provided a special Xhpc binary for this purpose
- this is no longer at the location he specified on the mailing list,
however. How should I enable this feature?
Also, his e-mail is dated in mid-2000, so perhaps the new Xhpc is
already integrated and all I need to do is change a configuration file?
Sincerely,
Sean Callanan