Subject: Re: cracked power socket on z50?
To: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <chrome@real-time.com>
From: Alex Chan <alexchan@cs.umd.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/06/2001 10:46:15
Coincidentally this happened recently to my Sharp Actius laptop.  Last
night I was able to disassemble it and wedge in a piece of paper folded to
the right thickness so that reassembled the power socket didn't wiggle as
much.  If that doesn't work I'll go back and superglue it (it has a
plastic housing).

-alex