Subject: Re: A question about CF cards.
To: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
From: Joe Abley <jabley@automagic.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/03/2001 15:49:55
On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 12:37:54PM -0400, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
> If I could find ssh for WinCE, I might not worry about getting NetBSD
> working (though, I'd really like X, too).  However, I'm pretty far along
> now, so I'm not likely to give up at this point :-)

Apologies if this is a dead-thread.

I use PortForwarder on my clio to forward localhost:23 to another
box, then telnet localhost to get a secure shell. It's kind of
clumsy, but it's a lot better than nothing.

[PortForwarder is a partial port of OpenSSH to WinCE, including
port-forwarding capability, but not including any terminal emu]

I'd prefer to run netbsd, but I'm too cheap to buy the flash card :)

http://portforwarder.nttsoft.net/

Joe