Subject: Re: How do I find battery life?
To: Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
From: John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/05/2001 16:46:45
while i am thinking about it, and for search engine posterity....

warner, are you building your hpcmips stuff on a FreeBSD box?

if so, are you building your toolchain from source?

or are you just using netbsd binaries of gas, gcc, etc?

thankyou so much for your answer.

johnu

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life