Subject: hpcmips fetchmail
To: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
From: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/25/2001 16:16:16
On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Adam K Kirchhoff kindly asked:

> I hate to ask this of you, but could you post the binary of fetchmail that
> you compiled somewhere I could grab it?
>
> Adam

- no problem... i've made root-installable compressed tarballs (.tgz
files) of fetchmail, along with the latest xmahjongg client (one of my
favorite diversions) available at:

http://www.tux.org/~bball/z50

- hold down the Shift key and click on the link when using Netscrape...

- check the contents of the tarball with:

# tar tvzf tarball.tgz

- install as root from the root directory... e.g.:

# cd /; tar xvzf pathnametotarball/tarball.tgz

- both clients install under /usr/local from /

have a happy!

billy ball