Subject: Re: A question about CF cards.
To: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <chrome@real-time.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/24/2001 11:53:37
> I'm glad to mentioned that...  I was beginning to wonder if I was missing
> something obvious.  I couldn't figure out how you managed to keep the
> kernel and bootloader on the WinCE memory betwee reboots :-)
	you don't actually need the kernel on the CF disk either. pbsdboot
is capable of reading it off the ffs filesystem.

> If I could find ssh for WinCE, I might not worry about getting NetBSD
> working (though, I'd really like X, too).  However, I'm pretty far along
> now, so I'm not likely to give up at this point :-)
	zterm supports telnet-SSL, which is almost as good (it's not like
the advanced features of SSH are really useful on wince anyway). it'd be
really cool if puTTY would compile under wince; but I know nothing about
porting stuff to wince. dunno if there are any payware SSH clients for
wince.

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer