Subject: Re: A question about CF cards.
To: Paul Williams <Paul.eyejay@btinternet.com>
From: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk@voicenet.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/23/2001 23:12:01
There is a very small base install that will fit in about 33 megs.
However, you still need a dos partition on the CF to contain the kernel
and boot loader.   Of course, having swap space is recommended.

This small install, contains very little in terms of user space tools, and
nothing from X.

I would imagine that if the card is a standard CF card, the manufacturer
doesn't really matter (though don't quote me on that) :-)

Adam