Subject: Re: Z50: hpcmips page & audio????
To: None <gl2hughes@uwaterloo.ca>
From: JS <yorick@wwa.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/06/2001 08:34:01
Greg,
        48 MB RAM
        1GB MicroDrive
        3C589 PCMCIA Network

The behavior is the same with or without the NIC and didn't seem to me to correlate
to heave CPU or disk IO.  The symtoms were consistent.   I also though it was odd
that the axises (axi?) were each mirror flipped.   I'll try the generic Kernel as
soon as I get a chance.  If other people are working, the problem must either be with
my configuation or with my hardware.

Thanks,
-Jed