Subject: Re: Z50: hpcmips page & audio????
To: JS <yorick@wwa.com>
From: billy ball <bball@tux.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/05/2001 02:07:35
ah! but there *is* trackpoint support on the z50 under NetBSD and X!!!!
follow the link on the hpcmips port page to greg's page w/a compiled
GENERIC kernel that supports the TrackPoint!!!

(i also use the kernel with a D-Link DWL-650 wireless PCMCIA card...
woo-hoo! my z50 is a very cost-effective wireless X terminal!)

one of the reasons i wanted sound is that i like to have my computer read
news headlines to me while i make coffee in the morning in the kitchen
(can't browse and scoop grounds at the same time)...

regards,

billy ball