Subject: offtopic: looking for 770 bonus software CD
From: Alex Chan <alexchan@cs.umd.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/29/2001 21:29:45
Howdy,

I recently purchased a used NEC MobilePro 770 which was missing the "Bonus
Software CD".  I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me their
original CD if they aren't using it or a copy (physical or electronic).
I would pay $10 USD (+ shipping) via paypal for this favor.  To be
proper, I own a license for the software on the CD but don't have a copy
of it.

Note: the contents of the 770 "Bonus Software CD" are different from the
contents of the 780 "Bonus Software CD".

-alex

p.s.

Since this is my first post, I'd like to express my appreciation to all
those who have worked on this port.  It is truly impressive how functional
the MobilePro running NetBSD is and how smooth the installation was.  And
I apologize in advance for annoying newbie questions which are likely to
follow.