Subject: Re: booting netbsd
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Keith Nash <kjn9@citizenearth.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 07/05/2001 10:43:50

> > I run pbsdboot.exe again, but this only loads the installation menu
> again.
>
> > So, how do I get the system to boot the kernel from wd0a, and mount
> wd0a at / ?
To answer my own question, in case any other newbies are interested, the
pbsdboot.exe "Kernel Name" menu has some options for booting from NetBSD
partitions. These begin with "/", whereas the options that boot the
"installation kernel" begin with "\", since they load from WindowsCE
partitions.

Now I can access the full NetBSD on my MobilePro 770, and what a treat it
is!  Congratulations to the team who created this port!

Keith.