Subject: Re: Hello + Questions!
To: katsumi liquer <katsumi@decepticonz.net>
From: TAKEMURA Shin <takemura@netbsd.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 06/23/2001 22:15:29
You should do a lot of work to implement the function in formal way. But
it seems to be easy to display some kernel message when battery level is
low. Sato-san is going to commit the quick hack into the current tree. The
hack will print a message if the value retrived from A/D port is lower than
specified value. Please don't forget that you should find appropriate value
for your machine.