Subject: Re: 20010324-1.5.1_ALPHA snapshot available.
To: JS <yorick@wwa.com>
From: Tak Pui Lou <lou@man-97-187.ResHall.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/21/2001 00:24:57
I am running the media player from CE for other NEC based hpc. I download it from M$
website. And, it works but very slow. I want to use my Z50 as a network tool at work
too but the pointer isn't working. I run some X-applications and a mouse pointer is
very important for me. It also seems to me that everyone who has a Z50 would think a
pointer is very important.

Don't you agree?

---
Lou