Subject: X on NEC780
To: hpcmips <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Adam Laurie <adam@algroup.co.uk>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/20/2001 13:28:35
ok, for my next stoopid question... i've seen mention of people using X
on the NEC on this list, and have installed the x binaries, but i can't
for the life of me find any XF86Config file (or config utilities) on the
machine, the web or CVS - i realise it's probably right under my nose
but it's driving me nuts - can someone put me out of my misery and point
me in the right direction?

startx gives me this, BTW:

  Fatal server error:
  no screens found
  X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

cheers,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie                   Tel: +44 (20) 8742 0755
A.L. Digital Ltd.             Fax: +44 (20) 8742 5995