Subject: Re: serial port on NEC 780?
To: SATO Kazumi <sato@sm.sony.co.jp>
From: Phil Jensen <philj@pookie.philjensen.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/18/2001 19:37:17
Sato,
Here is the information I received re: the pwctl0 device when booting -v
on a MobilePro 780 with the serial port enabled.

vrgiu0 at vrip0 addr 0xb000100-0xb00011f intr 8
pwctl0 at vrgiu0 port=14 id=0 on=1

Please let me know if there is any other information you need.

Thanks,

Phil A. Jensen
SCSA, SCNA, MCSE+Internet
http://www.philjensen.com