Subject: MobilePro clock
To: port-hpcmips <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: George Sollish <gsollish@mail.gisco.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/21/2001 10:30:44
Quite favorably impressed with this port, and particularly so with the X
implementation -- just punch 'startx' with no config to sort first was
a revelation.

Now that I'm fairly used to the keymapping on the 'arrow keys' (I will try
the mp780 patch when I compile a new kernel), my biggest problems are how
to keep the clock set when I'm in and out of NetBSD all the time and some
way to 'suspend' the NetBSD side so I don't have to drop back into
Redmond-land when I close the lid.  Ideas?

Great work guys.

George E Sollish	Chief Engineer		Auto Gear Equipment
			Host			Classic FM's Listening Room
			Project Manager		The Payne Lake Project