Subject: Re: No /dev/console
To: George Sollish <gsollish@mail.gisco.net>
From: Nathan Parrish <ndparrish@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/14/2001 13:11:15
seems you've got your system looking for a root filesystem where
it doesn't exist.  I recall having similar problems, though
unfortunately I cannot remember details of the resolution.
is it possible you need to make the first partition of your cf
card the netbsd bit (with a netbsd FS), and the second bit DOS,
which WinCE can see?
I haven't touched my hpcmips box in a few months, but I think
last I worked on it, I was in the state of having to boot from a
pcmcia flash card (storage card 2) out of WinCE, and then it
found my root FS on the CF card (storage card (1?)).

nathan