Subject: E100/Microdrive
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: George Sollish <gsollish@mail.gisco.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 03/07/2001 08:57:28
I'm looking for a box with a small form factor like the Palm/Visor but
capable of running NetBSD natively.  I was looking at the Casio E100 with
the IBM Microdrive in the CF slot -- do any of you have positive
experience with this combo?  I've looked at some of the posts and I'm
unclear how data entry is accomplished -- does the touch keypad work
independent of WinCe, or is a separate keyboard required (which one)?

Thanks for any guidance.

George E Sollish	Chief Engineer		Auto Gear Equipment
			Host			Classic FM's Listening Room
			Project Manager		The Payne Lake Project