Subject: Re: PocketBSD on Epods
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Scott Henning <shenning_00@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/21/2001 23:21:03
I've read the installation instructions. Like I was
asking, I think I have to format my cf like the
instructions say - but I don't know how. Is right or
should the 3922 kernel run sysinit? I would like to
get a prompt up on this thing. Then I want to see how
far I can take netbsd on it.

You can find some Epods info (how to hack) here:
http://www.geocities.com/epodsfiles

Thanks.

  itojun@iijlab.net wrote:
>Is this the point where the kernel trys to mount the
>"ffs" filesystem? If so, then how do I create an
"ffs"
>filesystem on a Lexar CF from win98? I've installed
>netbsd for i386 and can't seem to mount this CF. The
>CF reader is Lexar's own USB connector.

http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/hpcmips/install.txt should
help you.
not sure about USB connector part though.

itojun