Subject: Re: Xhpc on Z50
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: DP <dp@recycled.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/01/2001 11:20:14
There's a driver in vr-linux (I think that's where I saw it - looking
through some cvsweb tree on sourceforge... I probably have it bookmarked
somewhere) for the Z50 mouse. It does work, but doesn't look like much more
than a hack. I unfortunately lack the skill to port this to NetBSD, but it
is out there if someone else would like to attempt it. :)

Dan