Subject: Casio E-15
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: David Bauer <bauer@genprofile.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/27/2000 22:00:19
Hi,

I'm trying to boot netbsd on Casio E-15.
I copied the psdboot.exe and netbsd (uncompressed) on a CF card in the
directory \CE\R4100 as AutoRun.exe.
After inserting the card, pbsboot starts correctly.
Now I have several choices of where the kernel can be.
If I use \netbsd does this mean the kernel should be in the same
directory as pbsboot.exe or in the root dir of the CF card ? I put it in
the root.
Than there are several predefined settings for machines but there is no
entry for E-15. With E-55 I only get an error message: "open failed".
There is also a "User defined" but I have no Idea what the values for
Type, Address, Bytes/line and ID mean.

Can anybody give me a hint what to try or where I can find some
documentation?

Thanks, David.