Subject: Embedded QT
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Uary <danuary@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 12/06/2000 11:16:56
Has anyone taken a look at Embedded QT? It's a GUI
that runs without X11 (not to mention its huge memory
footprint...), several applications, designed to run
in 800K-3Mb of ROM or will install atop an existing
Linux filesystem... Existing applications developed
with the QT API are supposed to be source-compatible.

The source is available; I've not yet grabbed it to
see how well it does compiling under NetBSD, but my
hope is it'll be reasonably portable. Unfortunately
application developers must pay to license.

Might not be terribly useful until mouse support on
the z50 is available (to me, anyway) but worth a look
nonetheless.

Links:

Article:
http://slashdot.org/features/00/12/01/1642254.shtml