Subject: wiconfig in current image
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Eriks <beriks@yahoo.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 10/12/2000 11:34:29
I'm new to the list, but after trying to install
1.5ALPHA2, I got as far as the network config before I
realized that the only NIC that I have for my z50 that
NetBSD supports is the Lucent WaveLAN card.  This was
fine, except that wiconfig is not included in the
install image.  With my current network configuration,
I need to be able to specify the network name.  I've
checked through the past postings and not found any
info on why this utility is not included, since it
_is_ included in the i386 install image.

Any help would be appreciated.

- Brian Eriks