Subject: Re: Sharp Mobillion 4600
To: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
From: X-Odus <x-odus@iname.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/27/2000 22:10:18
yeah its baffling me too.  I just wish It would at least load a kernel and
then have errors.

The first pbsdboot.exe i tried didnt even work.  It came up and said that
it had caused an illegal operation.
The first one was 119k in size the one that is actually runing now is
about 90k... maybe its an old version with bugs.
Where exactly is the latest pbsdboot.exe?  I have seen so many links to
it.