Subject: Re: General questions
To: Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/27/2000 12:03:39
In message <20000928022616X.jun@soum.co.jp> Jun Ebihara writes:
: > *Network support (pc card is fine)
:
: PCcard works fine
:    - NE2000 conpatible
:    - 3C589
:    - Adaptec Slim SCSI

I have also used these cards, as well as my Megahertz Model XJ10BT,
a ATA disk card and a ata controller connected to a 2G 2.5" drive.  I
had problems with the 3C1 CF ethernet card, but no body seems to
support that right now.

: > *Small ("cool" factor is important in publishing)
:
: In Japan,NEC brand new model called "sigmarion" is Small one.
: You can see pictures on
: http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/new/contents/00/whatnew0911.html

These are cool.  I'll have to add it to my hpcmips page.

: MagicPoint works fine with VGA out.

I'm bummed.  My MC/R430 doesn't have the video out feature :-(.
Otherwise I'd be tempted to give my BSDcon presentation using it :-).

Warner