Subject: Re: "Microsoft": Microsoft Mobile Device News #5
To: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/30/2000 13:01:45
I know a -lot- about the 4122.  In fact, I have a development board right
here that has a 4122 as well as 4173 peripheral chip.

Essentially, it's 4121-compatible but runs at 180 MHz.  See
http://www.necel.com/home.nsf/Main?ReadForm&Microprocessors     and

http://www.necel.com/home.nsf/ViewAttachments/U14509EUIVOPB00/$file/U14509EUIVOPB00.pdf

I expect to be trying hpcmips on this NEC development board any day now.

-Mike Cheponis