Subject: RE: Type III disks
To: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
From: Scott Ramsby <sramsby@u.washington.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/05/2000 02:03:40
You can't put a type III card straight into a mobilepro 780 (too tall) but
you can buy a converter card. You can check it out here:
http://goessex.com/store/Laptop_Notebook_IO_Devices_PCMCIA_Type_Adapters.htm

If you want you can buy mine, I don't use it anymore since I got my typeII
flash card.
Just send me an email at srramsby@home.com

Scott