Subject: Re: 3 button emulation is available for Xhpc
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: Tak Pui Lou <lou@man-97-187.reshall.berkeley.edu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 08/04/2000 00:17:53
Sorry, my mistake. It is 169 on my HDD.

> > P.S. If I have only one partition (type 167), CE sees nothing. Everytime
>
> Ooh, maybe this is the problem. Around 1.4.1, the 167 was changed to 169.

> > I mount, disklabel, or fdisk the HDD, it gives a message of "pcmcia irq
> > 3". Is that normal? How can I boot the netbsd kernel installed on the
> > NetBSD (167) partition. I use SlimSCSI 1460D. But, dmesg says 1460A.
> > That HDD works great with my SparcStation 4 running NetBSD 1.4.2.
>
> pcmcia0: card irq 3
> pcmcia0: card irq 3
> pcmcia0: card irq 3
> pcmcia0: card irq 3

That's why I believe my HDD is mounted. However, it can't find
/sbin/init. Maybe, I email the dmesg to you guys tomorrow. BTW, does the
jumpers of the HDD have anything to do with this. When I first tried to
install the HDD, CE didn't find the DOS partition because of no
termination power.

---
Takpui